Another very tasty meal from Francesca for those pork lovers amongst us.
- 500g pork tenderloin
- 2 sprigs Oregano, finely chopped (dry will do)
- 2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 500g Spinach, well rinsed of sand
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 500g Cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the tenderloin on a baking try and drizzle with olive oil. Smoother approximately 2 heaped tablespoons of mustard, until well cover on both sides. Add the oregano on top (I have used dry in this picture) and the lemon juice.
- lace the pork in the oven for 30-35 minutes.In the meantime, boil a saucepan with water and cook the cauliflower, approximately 5 minutes from fresh, 2 from frozen.
- Once cooked, drain the water, leaving approximately 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. With a handheld blender, “whizz” until a pureed, or to your preferred mash consistency! Taste and season. Cover and put to one side.
- When the pork is cooked through, remove from the oven and place on a chopping board to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat the puree gentle through, if needed.
- Steam or wilt the spinach – this should take no longer than a minute.
- Place the mash, spinach and a few slices of pork with a drizzle of the mustard the juices
- Get stuck in!
Read more at:
Blog – Francescas Fitness Kitchen
Twitter – @fitnesskitchen