Francesca’s burger recipe is one that anyone can make and forms a meaty yet nutritious quick meal. So what are you waiting for, go and start making it!
Serves 2. Prep 15 mins. Cooking Time 8 mins
- ½ small white onion, finely diced
- 150g Lamb, minced
- 1 level tablespoon Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 level tablespoon Mint, finely chopped
- Tomato Puree (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- 3 Fresh plum tomatoes, diced
- ½ large cucumber, diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 2 heaped teaspoons Parsley, finely chopped
- 2 heaped teaspoons Mint, finely chopped
- Splash of Olive Oil
- Preheat the grill to 220
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the burger ingredients. Mix well – this often calls for getting your hands involved!
- Using your hands, make palm sized burger “balls” and place on a baking tray and put to one side.
- In another bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and a splash of olive oil. Taste. Add more mint / parsley / olive oil if needed.
- Using the palm of your hand or a fish slice, press firmly down on the burgers to create about 1-1/2 inch thick burger, or to your preference.
- Pop under the grill and cook for approximately 4 minutes each side.
- Serve with the fresh salad and enjoy!
Love from Francesca
Read more at:
Blog – Francescas Fitness Kitchen
Twitter – @fitnesskitchen