Tech21, one of the leading brands in smartphone protection, have broken the mould and joined teams with the luxury department store Liberty London.
Tech21 has been developing advanced cases and screen shields for mobile, tablet and laptop devices worldwide, since around 2005. With the combination of science, engineering and British design Tech21 have been creating products that address tick the boxes of style, protection and performance. FlexShock™ was their latest invention being ultra-thin and lightweight material, that absorbs and dissipates force from drops of up to 14 feet (scientifically tested and proven).
We were over at the fabulous department stores private rooms, for a morning discovering the new & exclusive range collection between Tech21 and Liberty London. Notoriously famed for its iconic prints Liberty London brings its fantastic designs, infusing them with some of the most advanced protection for your mobile devices.
Ceo of Tech21 Collin Woodward says “We are thrilled to announce the collaboration between these two successful British brands. Famed for its original curation, directional design and celebration of craftsmanship, Liberty London was the perfect partner for Tech21 to collaborate with on a product range which delivers distinctive patterns and design paired with our high-performing protection technology.”
And hey presto, we now find an incredibly stunning collection designed by Liberty London, enhanced by the advanced protection of Tech21. There are several options to choose from, with all the below designs will be available for the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR.
Several Designs Available in Tech21 x Liberty London Collection
- Evo Luxe Elysian Paradise £49.95 – Based on an original hand-painted furnishing design, Elysian Paradise sets tropical birds among blossom branches and chrysanthemums to create an exotic floral.
- Evo Luxe Francis £49.95 – Influenced by the Renaissance movement, Francis takes inspiration from the feathers and peacocks abundant in Liberty prints in the late 1880s.
- Evo Luxe Marham £49.99 – With its dynamic composition and use of colour, Marham is an intricate French paisley created by Liberty in 1962.
- Evo Luxe Iphis £49.95 – Iphis is a nine-flower stylised silhouette which acts as a signature motif across the Liberty London accessories collection.
- Evo Luxe Azelia £49.95 – With trailing leaves weaving amongst bold flowers, the Azelia print is a modern reworking of a distinctive Art Nouveau floral unearthed from the Liberty archive.
Designs available in Pure Print:
- Pure Print Prunella £39.95 – Originally designed in 1965, Prunella uses morning glories, chrysanthemums and roses to create beautiful clusters of Asian-inspired florals.
- Pure Print Margot £39.95 – Originally designed in the 1820s, Margot is a Persian-style paisley which uses the intertwining flowers and leaves from a pine tree to form a delicate boteh motif.
- Pure Print Christelle £39.95 – Featured in the early 1990s Liberty collections, Christelle was inspired by traditional Indian chintz florals which were brought to Europe in the 17th
- Pure Print Arundel £39.95 – A newer design from the 45,000-print archive, Arundel, designed in 2007, uses delicate lines to form a decorative floral paisley pattern.
Designs available in Pure Design:
Pure Design Grosvenor £39.95 – Inspired by a 1968 paisley floral, Grosvenor features large trails of Central Asian-style paisley leaves, linked by small flowers and arranged in garland-like shapes.
To take a look at all of the cool Tech21 brands, head on over to the Tech21 website.