|Callum Watt & Anton Welcome @MakethTheMan|
Maketh The Man was created in 2010 by Callum Watt as a place to share all the amazing experiences he came across through-out the world. Since then it has expanded with the recruitment of Co-Editor Anton Welcome and a handful of specialist team members.
We love working with brands and accept reviews of hotels, restaurants / bars or products. Examples of previous work below:
- Venice Beach House in LA – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2016/10/the-venice-beach-house-hotel-in-la.html
- Pentahotels – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2016/10/welcome-to-the-pentahotel-experience.html
- MINI BMW – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2015/09/mini-adventure-to-stockholm-with-the-new-mini-clubman.html
- Huawei trip to Hong Kong – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2016/06/see-the-world-with-huawei-p9.html
- Sovereign Luxury Holidays – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2015/11/luxury-in-lanzarote-with-the-melia-salinas-hotel.html
- American Airlines – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2016/06/flying-american-airlines-from-heathrow-to-los-angeles.html
- Antigua Sugar Ridge Hotel – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2014/09/relax-sugar-ridge-hotel-antigua.html
- Ibis Hotels – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2015/09/visit-edinburgh-with-ibis-styles-hotel.html
- Royal Caribbean Cruises – http://www.maketh-the-man.com/2016/08/royal-caribbean-harmony-of-the-seas-cruise-ship.html
We run advertising so here are a few notes on Cookies
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. This allows me to see how many people are visiting this site and uses a third party service (such as Google Analytics and Quantcast) to do so.
The advertising banners on this site come through my advertising network, Handpicked Media, which supplies advertising from a range of approved digital partners. Occasionally these banners will use marketing cookies to show you adverts that you might be more interested in. This tracking system is anonymised and therefore it does notknow who you are, it just uses the limited information available to it (via cookies) to serve you ads that may be relevant to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your own web browser. For more information visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/